WUSMED represented MEDIS project in the Project Coordinator’s Meeting of Social Inclusion through Education, Training and Youth
Denisa Gibovic (project Manager) and Estel Guillaumes (financial manager) in Medis project attended to the coordinators meeting organnized by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in cooperation with the European Commission for the 24 new projects selected under the Call for proposals “Social Inclusion through Education Training and Youth”
- The objectives of the meeting were to:
· Inform project coordinators about the procedures and rules to be followed for financial and operational management (e.g. managing the budget, making amendment requests and reporting on progress/final results, audits) and enable them to ask questions on these issues;
· Enable project coordinators to meet the colleagues at the Executive Agency responsible for their projects, to meet representatives of the Commission dealing with the relevant policy aspects;
· Foster networking between the project coordinators;
· Enable synergies where relevant and strengthen the link between projects and their policy context. It has been a good opportunity for networking and search synergies with other
social inclusion projects.